REFORMATION DAY ~ Video Picture and More

Sunday, October 31, 2010

REFORMATION DAY

REFORMATION DAY



Related Searches : REFORMATION DAY, REFORMATION, ALL SAINTS DAY, HALLOWEEN, ALL SOULS DAY, REFORMATIONSTAG

Lutherans celebrate Reformation Day, that day back in 1517 when Martin Luther stomped up to the Wittenberg church door and nailed up his 95 Theses. It's a big day for us; used to be, at any rate. I don't suppose Roman Catholics pay much ...
Happy Reformation Day. 1 Comment. Written by Mickey McLean. October 31, 12:01 AM. MartinLuther I'm sure many of you are celebrating Halloween today (or yesterday, depending on the discretion of your local municipality), ...
It was great to worship with the family and friends of BLC this morning. I managed to catch a glimpse of it in the video above. I'm off to another Sunday service. But before that, blessed Reformation Day and I hope the prayer below ...

Reformation_Day in WIKIPEDIA

0 comments:

Post a Comment