MEDICAL ABBREVIATIONS ~ Video Picture and More

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

MEDICAL ABBREVIATIONS

MEDICAL ABBREVIATIONS


Medical Abbreviations provides simple, fast and convenient access to more than 18000 medical abbreviations at your fingertips. Easily search the abbreviations and definitions and see the search results as you type.
I was cleaning out a cabinet and discovered my old Medical Abbreviations book from back in the day. (I used to work in a Pediatric Intensive Care Unit). The following list is a few basic medical abbreviations and common medical terms ...
ITI MedNet, the ITI Network of Medical and Pharmaceutical Translators and Interpreters, of which I'm a member, has kindly agreed to let me use their database of medical abbreviations. This list runs to over 400 pages and the acronyms ...

Medical_Abbreviations in WIKIPEDIA

0 comments:

Post a Comment