AMERICAN PIE ~ Video Picture and More

Saturday, January 22, 2011

AMERICAN PIE

AMERICAN PIE



Related Searches : AMERICAN PIE, AMERICAN PIE 8, AMERICAN PIE 7, AMERICAN PIE 6, AMERICAN PIE 1, AMERICAN PIE 5

This entry was posted in Chicago Cubs, Fergie Jenkins Collection and tagged all-star, american pie, baseball, baseball cards, bob gibson, Chicago Cubs, Cubs, cy young, cy young award, donruss, Fergie Jenkins, Fergie Jenkins Collection, ...
It's familiar chorus goes: "Bye, bye, Miss American Pie. Drove my Chevy to the levee, but the levee was dry. Them good ol' boys were drinking whiskey and rye, singing this'll be the day that I die." Each of the six times the chorus is ...
I once heard that you should only keep the friends that will help you move. As I've gotten older and have less time and energy to keep up with everyone, I tend to apply this concept. For me moving is...

American_Pie in WIKIPEDIA

0 comments:

Post a Comment